Friday, June 1, 2012

Here goes....

This past year I got to work with an amazing educator. Not only did I think she was outstanding, so did the parents at our school. She was named THE OUTSTANDING EDUCATOR for the 2011-2012 School Year.  She truly is an intuitive teacher. Never did she settle for anything less than the best for her students--- if you know what I mean. Over the past year my view/style of teaching has dramatically changed---with guidance from a friend.

You probably are wondering why I am rambling about someone else....if it wasn't for Christy I probably wouldn't have ventured into the blogging world.  Plus anyone who introduces you to Pinterest deserves a BIG SHOUT-OUT. 

As I figure out what I'm doing more posts will follow. I promise it will become more exciting. I've been creating some jungle themed classroom resources that I hope to post soon. 




1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I was just as inspired by you this year and am so thankful that we got to work together and get to know each other. This is a GREAT start to your blog! I'm exicted to see more from you and have you help me start one too...eventually that is! :)

    ReplyDelete