Sunday, June 3, 2012

Feelin Good


What can I say.....I'm pretty excited that in one weekend I started a blog and created my own TPT Store. Although, my husband is a little annoyed that I won't get off the computer. I think he is just getting tired of me asking him every five minutes to check out what I've done. I have to say he comes right over and tells me how awesome it looks. This is one of the reasons why I love him so much. He is always supportive of my new and crazy ideas. I have to admit I have no clue what I'm doing, but at least I'm trying! For the past couple of months I have been a blog stalker... yes I said it a blog stalker. Wow! All of the blogs I have been stocking are fabulous. What are the secrets of blogging? Please be patient with mine. I really am just playing around trying to figure things out.

I did decide to put some of the classroom decor I've been creating on my TPT store. It is mostly jungle themed of course. Everything is a work in progress. As I blog stalk...I see so many unique things--- that it motivates me to make my items more creative. So I want to thank all of the bloggers and creators out there. I think we all bring out the best in each other. If you get a chance stop by my TPT store and while your there make sure to grab my Behavior Management Freebie.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! Welcome to your newest addiction although blog stalking is high on my list too! =)

    It is amazing all that is out there! I love how we are helping our kiddos out with all of the creative and engaging ideas we gather!

    I am happy to be your newest follower!I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. Please let me know if you ever need any help! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Heather! Just so you know I was blog stalking you today-- You're absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete