Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What a Wonderful Wednesday

Does anyone else feel like there's not enough time in the day to get everything done? Believe it or not my morning started off productive. I gave my dog Marley a bath, took him for a walk, and cleaned the house all before 10:00 am....plus I did a couple loads of laundry! Here's where things started to get off track----I went to the mall. Tomorrow is a really big day for me so of course I needed a new outfit and a super cute pair of shoes!!! Hopefully I'll be able to tell you about it in a couple of days:) Wish me luck.... 

I am in one of those weird moods today...all because of tomorrow. It's one of those super excited but nervous all at the same time. To keep myself busy I decide to create a super cute 12 month calendar! I have it posted in my store for $1.50, but if you would like to make your own here's what you need to do:


1. Go to Scrappindoodles.com
2. Purchase and download: Monthly Toppers for $3.50
                                         Calendar Templates for $2.99
3. Open a new Word or Publisher Document.
4. Decide if you would like your calendars to be formatted as portrait or landscape.
5. Click insert picture then find your calendar template folder and add either the portrait or landscape option.
6. Format the calendar jpeg/png to your preferences (sizing) making sure to leave room at the top for the month topper. 
7. Draw text boxes over the spaces where the days of the week headings belong. Type, choose a font, and size.
8. Click insert picture again, then find your monthly toppers folder and add one of the options. 

REPEAT steps 5 through 8 for each page.

****If you are working in publisher, after creating the first page just created 11 other duplicate pages and go back and change the picture for each month.


I hope you enjoy! Eventually I plan on making a jungle themed one! 


4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I love scrappin doodles. Just found you and am your newest follower.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and Nice! Thank u very much.Calendar Templates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute! I made a hippo game and thought of you and your cute jungle blog! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete