Friday, July 20, 2012

Makeover magic

I haven't really been on the ball creating new digital materials. I promise the creativity will come back soon. My mind and focus have been elsewhere (Reading and Classroom Furniture/Decor/Organization). Anyways...Check out my TPT Store there just might be something for you. My new favorite items are my Jungle Themed Alphabet Cards and Math Mats!



Here's what I gave a makeover this week! (This is where my focus has been lol)

Since I made that fabulous lettering for my reading area.....I thought why not make something for my writing center as well. What do you think?




Okay so last night I decided to make a late night trip to Wal-Mart. As I walked through the door I saw black caddies that were $0.97! I thought that was a steal so I grabbed five. As I wandered aimlessly around the store I also found some animal print ribbon. I only have two finished...but they are super cute!  There is a basket for each of my groups---one for the Giraffes, Leopards, Zebras, Monkeys, and Elephants. I'm going to put the caddies on top of each groups carts! They will be filled with different supplies.









2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the caddies. Very Cute!

    I'm your newest follower.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the alphabet you made me! I blogged about it! Come check it out.

    Lauren
    GoFourthandInspire

    ReplyDelete