Saturday, August 11, 2012

Almost Time

Wow! I can't believe that the students start in 10 days. Where did the summer go? I have to admit that I am so ready to go back. I just love routines and being with the kids...plus I get to see my school friends :) Yay!

The following are some new things that I got for this school year...or well when I have a classroom. I think they are pretty sweet...some more than others but I have trouble passing up things for a buck.


1. Dollar Tree finds!!! Leopard place mat, dice, cards, and a bacon tray. Why would I buy a bacon tray? You can use dry erase markers on them! It is perfect for place value, helping little ones keep numbers in line when adding and subtracting, and I think it could work for letter sizing/spacing too. 

2. Five different style dry-erase clocks from the Dollar Tree....perfect for differentiating instruction.

3. I found this at Halmark...who would have thought. This is for flip flops but I thought it could be used to hang task cards from.

4. Target dollar bin flash cards...Money, Community Helpers, and Road Signs.

5. Super cute picnic blanket from Wal-mart. Perfect for lunch dates with the kids! Bargain buy for $5.00 and it zips :)

6. Yay! I made my first tissue pom and photo frame. 

7. I was in desperate need of a photo shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment