Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

I know you may think I'm losing my mind, but lets face it- - - it's TRUE. 
Who doesn't get excited about new school supplies and FUN classroom decor. 
I love letting my inner organizista and craftista shine. 

So today on my way home from a lunch date with Josh I stopped at Wal-Mart for some printer paper, but of course some other things were just calling my name........clearly you'll understand why I couldn't pass them up. 
                      
From my blog stalking, I know that everyone is loving the 3 drawer organizer as am I. 
I am going to create and print some super cute labels (jungle themed of course) and attach to the front of the drawers....COPY, GRADE, and FILE
My favorite purchase of the day was the Photo Booth Props. I was thinking that on each student's birthday we could take a silly class photo. The birthday student will get a copy of their photo and then it can also be added into the end of the year slide show.
As you can see I bought a folding table today too. I love that it is black. I was thinking that I could use the crate seats I made last summer to go with this. I love that fact that if I'm not using it I can easily fold it up and store it.


I have to let you all know that I have the BEST FRIENDS in the world. One of my besties Christy, bought me these cute little mats. Can you believe they are bath mats? They are perfect for when students are working around the classroom and are out of their seats. Students will have their own fun little space. If you work with younger students these would be perfect for budding reading spaces. Older students can use them for independent work. 
                                             

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the shout-our!! I'm so bummed I didn't like any of those cute bath mats for my room... But was super excited to see jungle ones! Isn't it funny how when you and your friends have themes in classrooms, that's all you look for in stores!?

    ReplyDelete