Saturday, August 10, 2013

Organized Clutter

Does anyone else's  house or classroom look like this? Or does anyone feel their life is organized clutter?  It's exhausting!
Ugh!!!!
Organized Clutter at its finest!
So the other day I decided that I was going to try and organize all of the school materials I have been gathering over the years (that have been kept in my game room out of sight).....and has become what I like to call organized clutter. My intentions were to organize everything and put it right away. However I am at a total stand still until Tuesday.  Your going to have to stop back Monday night to hear why!

Anyways I went from organizing to creating like its my job----FYI I love to organize and create so I guess it's a win win other than the mess of a game room I now have.
Animal Print Much....
 I stopped by the teacher store this morning and picked up some goodies! Super excited I got the free desk calendar!
Love New Things


1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you have some leftover money on that gift card!!!

    ReplyDelete