Monday, August 12, 2013

Let's Talk About Me

Teacher Week Link-Up

1. I love to shop and I'm really good at! 



 



 

Just some new items for school.....I'm so in love with the sweatshirt from Banana Republic that I'm going to get it in gray as well as the top from the Loft.


2. We go all out for Halloween.


3. I am a morning person and am usually in bed watching t.v. getting ready to fall asleep around 8
 - - -Total dork- - -I know.

4. I LOVE books

5. I ran my first 5k a couple months ago.
 


6. I used to be a blonde fake blonde, but my hair was DAMAGED so I opted to become a brunette. 

7. I love eating junk food.

8. I talk a lot and usually am loud - - -unless I don't you, then I'm a shy girl for a minute LOL. 

 9. I love to dance! I have a dance party every Saturday morning while I clean the house.

10. I drink Pepsi instead of Coffee every morning.

If you want to link up with Blog Hoppin,' click below

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Blog Hoppin’ Teacher Week! The summer went too fast and I cannot believe it is that time of year again!

    I have been signing up for fun 5k's lately...did the Run or Dye (like Color Me Rad) and was thinking about doing a Zombie run...would probably be my best time, as I run from scary people!

    Check out my Monday: Let’s Talk About the Teacher blog post!
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete